1. ERRORS: Regarding clerical or shorthand work – all quotations, orders, confirmations, invoices and other documents are subject to correction.
2. RETURNS: Before products are returned, the correct form of authorization must be recorded to Mako Products, LLC. Buyers must acquire acknowledgement that an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) was created of the items being returned with the precise quantity for maximum assurance of returned credit. Shipping expenses should not be assumed unless they are verified from Mako Products, LLC. For guidelines on free returns refer to ERRORS. Customer specified items are deemed non-returnable.
3. RESTOCKING FEE: Large quantities of product returns may include a re-stocking fee.
4. TRANSIT DAMAGE: Notification to Mako Products, LLC is required if loss, damaged or a shortage on products via carrier should occur. All claims should be made within five days after receipt of shipment. Loss or damage to materials is the responsibility of the carrier.
5. CANCELLATION: Any regular stock item on back order is considered free of any cancellation fee if the buyer wishes to waive the item. For special manufactured items, the cancellation charges could be up to 100%.