Welcome to the Mako Monthly Thanksgiving Trivia Page,
Please scroll down to see the questions and to submit your answers. Good luck!
Win a $100 VALUE Turkey Fryer!
How many Thanksgiving Trivia questions can you get right?
There are only 7 questions – send your answers to [email protected] with your first & last name and company name to be in the running for the Char-Broil Turkey Fryer. The person who answers the most correct will win the turkey fryer.
If there are multiple entries with the most or all correct answers we will host a drawing at the below time.
Submissions will be accepted until 10 a.m. on November 15th.
CHOOSE ONE OPTION PER QUESTION!
*Must be Mako Monthly newsletter recipient to win
1. What year was the first Thanksgiving feast held?
2. Where was the first Thanksgiving Day feast held?
A. Concord, Massachusetts
B. Portsmouth, New Hampshire
C. Plymouth, Massachusetts
D. Jamestown, Virginia
3. Which of the below shows airs on television on Thanksgiving day?
A. Kentucky Derby
B. The Stanley Cup
C. Daytona 500
D. National Dog Show
4. Which President actually declared Thanksgiving a national holiday by proclamation?
A. George Washington
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Andrew Johnson
D. Theodore Roosevelt
5. Which of these foods was not a main dish at the first Thanksgiving?
6. Which state does not have a town named after today’s traditional Thanksgiving feast “headliner”?
D. West Virginia
7. There is a tradition where the National Turkey Federation presents a live turkey to the President each Thanksgiving. What does the president do with the turkey?
A. the President gives the turkey to the Vice President
B. the President pardons the turkey allowing it to live out its days on a farm
C. the President has the turkey served for Thanksgiving